If you own a business or work for one that creates forms for data collection, you’re in luck. Nowadays, you can perform many business-related tasks right from your mobile device—creating forms is one of them.
For making, editing, and viewing your forms (as well as seeing responses) on-the-go, these are the best mobile form makers for Android and iOS. And they don’t cost a cent.
1. JotForm Mobile Forms
JotForm offers a fabulous mobile form maker that syncs with the website so you can access existing forms in addition to creating new ones. You can make a classic form, which includes multiple questions per page, or a card form with just one question per page. Start from scratch, use a handy template, or import a form and you’re ready to rock.
Here are just some of the features of JotForm that really make it stand out:
- Team collaboration: Share forms, assign them to team members, and take action from your team’s responses. Your team members can even access their forms without a JotForm account.
- Advanced form fields: Add useful fields like a GPS location capture, QR code and barcode scanner, signature block, voice recorder, and the ability to take a photo.
- Automation options: Create auto-responders for confirmations and reminders, use conditional logic and calculations, and generate analytics for your response data.
With JotForm Mobile Forms, you can pick from thousands of templates and create nearly any type of form, from an application to an educational form to a survey. Publish your forms using numerous avenues, review and download responses, and stay in sync with the JotForm site.
The JotForm Mobile Forms app is free. Check the JotForm website’s pricing page to see the available plans, which depend on the number of forms you’ll create and submissions or payments you plan to receive.
2. Zoho Forms
Another terrific mobile form maker to check out is Zoho Forms. Start with a template for industries such as business, human resources, educational, or medical. You can also make your own form from scratch by just tapping to insert the fields you need.
Like JotForm, Zoho Forms offers some awesome features for making form creation a breeze. Here are a few highlights:
- Work offline: Create forms and collect responses without an internet connection. Then when you connect, your data will sync to the cloud automatically.
- Team collaboration: Delegate form entries as tasks to members of your team and create approval flows for form submissions.
- Notifications: Receive email alerts or push notifications for form submissions. You can also create auto-responders based on conditions and send confirmation emails for form submissions.
Zoho Forms gives you an easy-to-use form builder; creating and editing forms couldn’t be simpler. You can also use the barcode, QR code, or business card scanner to populate fields, receive digital signatures, and capture respondents’ locations.
The Zoho Forms app is free. See Zoho’s pricing plans if you’d like to upgrade; they are based on number of users, storage space, tasks, and other features.
Don’t be fooled by the name; SurveyMonkey has tools for creating forms that go beyond simple surveys. You can make forms with templates for feedback, support, customer service, and evaluations. And of course, you can create one from scratch if you’d rather not start with a template.
You’ll appreciate some of SurveyMonkey’s standout features:
- Various question types: Choose from multiple choice, text, dropdown, matrix, or paragraph questions.
- Preview and test: You don’t have to send your forms elsewhere for a preview or test. Review your form and submit a test completion from within the app.
- Sharing options: When you finish editing or creating a form or survey, you can send it via email or text, use it in kiosk mode, or share on Facebook or Twitter without leaving the app.
SurveyMonkey also lets you analyze your responses, receive response alerts, and close your forms and surveys when you want to deactivate them.
The SurveyMonkey app is free with limited features. You can check out SurveyMonkey’s subscription plans for additional question types, popular integrations, a shared asset library, and more.
4. FormsApp for Google Forms
The FormsApp for Google Forms is ideal if you enjoy using Google Forms online. You can sync easily to access existing forms or create new ones from the app. Select a template from one of the categories like feedback, education, application, or registration. Or get creative and build your own form.
You have exactly what you need to make the forms you want with FormsApp with these notable features:
- Various question types: Choose from short and long answer, checkboxes, multiple choice with a grid option, dropdown, date, or time questions.
- Form settings: Choose to collect email addresses, limit responses to one per respondent, and allow respondents to edit their form or view a summary.
- View and analyze responses: Review the results by percentage and count, in a bar chart or pie chart.
FormsApp for Google Forms is a great tool for creating your business forms on-the-go. You can use the offline form feature when you’re without an internet connection. It also lets you set forms as inactive when you want to close them, plus receive response notifications.
You can download the FormsApp for free. Upgrade via in-app purchase for features like PDF or CSV export for responses, and to remove the ads.
Download: FormsApp for Google Forms for Android (Free, in-app purchase available)
Creating and Editing Forms On-The-Go
Many times, we have to take our business and duties with us. Having these mobile form builders can make that part of your work just a bit easier.
Read the full article: The 4 Best Free Form Makers for Android and iPhone
Credits Make Use Of
I post weekly videos to my YouTube Channel, and the videos could be anything from the latest Tech News, Smartphone News, Gadget Reviews, Streaming Tips, VPN reviews and much more!